NaruHina Fanfic Recomendation

Hey fellow Naruhina fans!!

I'm really bad at intro but here I got recommendation fic for you that maybe you have not read yet. I know for us who are a hardcore shipper we probably wasting so much of our time looking for Naruhina fic until they are no more to read. So this recommendation are from my own favorite story on Fanfiction.net  and I think the story that I will recomend to you are underated. (So you might not have read it yet) But still they are good, so here you go! 

Complete Story :

1. Different by eliza2247
    Rate : T
    Words : 13K (oneshot)
    Genre : Romance - Drama
    Publish : 5/2/2018

Summary : Time travel story. Naruto doubts that him and Hinata are true soulmates. Naruto and Sasuke decide to go back in time to change the moment when Hinata first fell in love with Naruto. Life turned out to be different.

The summary say it all, for me it is interesting how they try to change something just because Naruto insecurity. It's also a sweet fic, warning a little bit Sasuhina and Narusaku there.

2. Enganged or Whatever by Yuhikoi (AU)
    Rate : M
    Words : 42K (13 Pages)
    Genre : Romance - Humor
    Publish : 10/14/2017 - 1/30/2018

Summary : A day in the life of Hinata Hyuuga. AU,modern NaruHina.

So this AU basically about Naruhina relationship and their friendship with other, this is light story but there's still conflict at the end of the story. A little bit of daddy kink (I guess). I like how the author write Naruto, but beware Hinata is OOC here (for me). Lot of sexual jokes.

3. Honeymoon by DemonOfTheFridge
    Rate : M
    Words : 77K
    Genre : Romance - Horror
    Publish : 8/26/2019 - 7/22/2020

Summary : Naruto always left on a secret mission once a year for a whole. A curious Hinata finally had enough and followed him to an underground house. A house she finds herself trapped in, with a dark Naruto .Curiosity killed the cat (Warning : Possesive/Obsessive Naruto) "Help me! Help me please!" she called "Hinata, trying to leave me so soon?"

Every chapter is a journey, a lot of turtore. For you who can't handled horror/see other being torture, well I don't really recomend it because you might feel you want to vomit while reading it, but it's a good story the plot is challenging. We also get  Naruto and dark Naruto characters, there's a reason why Naruto become dark Naruto.
Warning : Cheatting (not Naruhina), implying BDSM/? not really sure about that, raped, other what the f moment.

4. In Another Life by theGeneralissimo
    Rate : T
    Words : 46K (3 Pages)
    Genre : Angst - Romance
    Publish : 1/12/2017 - 5/15/2017

Summary : In Which Naruto listen to his mother's advice and marries a girl like her. And lives to regret it. Post-war AU.

This 3 pages story will make your heart clench and cry a river. If you want to read a good angst with good plot, here it is. (A little spoiler, Naruto not marrying Sakura here.) 
We can see every point of view of them they are not really good, but they have a reason.
Naruto is.. I don't know the first time I read it I feel sympathy for him, but.. well I think his character here is more realistic I guess. Read it guys, tell me your opinion about him. 
When you read this story I bet you will read it with Naruhina as a main in mind and heart, and you know where you will take a side, and you wouldn't like it. But if you read it more logically, you would got a lot of messages and a lesson to learn your own heart. Warning : this story will make you heartbroken, don't forget a tissue and take a breath.

5. Love Is In The Air by itsvegeboulsoup
    Rate : M
    Words : 13K (5 Pages)
    Genre : Romance - Humor
    Publish : 5/4/2020 - 8/10/2020

Summary :  After discovering many of her friends in the the flight crew were enganging in casual sex, Hinata wonders if she could ever be bold enough to approach a certain handsome, blonde pilot. NaruHina. Modern AU featuring a pilot Naruto & flight attendant Hinata. (eventual smut).

I'm sure the summary alone will make you want to read it, Pilot Naruto? flight attendant Hinata? I'm in!! but maybe you hesitant because sometimes the summary and the whole story doesn't really match with your expectation, don't worry this one will.
It's a light, cute, fluffy story in Hinata point of view. What I like about this story is also how in characters they are. In the side there's also Sasusaku and a little bit InoSai in there.
Don't read in public, cause the fluff is heavy.
Oh also you might want to read Miles Above by Newbie GK cause the story line is almost the same, but it's oneshot with only 3K (I didn't put inon the list cause this story got 500+ fav)

6. Ordinary Day by AUMaker
    Rate : T 
    Words : 25K (2 Pages)
    Genre : Family - Friendship
    Publish : 7/4/2018 - 7/11/2018

Summary : It was supposed to be an ordinary day... until they found two children whose facial features are similar to that of Naruto. Who are these kids? Post-Pein.

Another time travel AU, a wholesome time travel AU. This is not your ordinary Genin Naruto meet Genin Boruto, this is about toddler Boruhima meet their teen parents and friends. Neji - Hima moments here are priceless, I love it so much. 

That's it for now guys, I will give you Naruhina on-going fic recommendations in the future. I might also add another recommendations here. 😀

















Komentar